Aspirin for the Masses

Aspirin for the Masses
Adam W. Nixon's new film, not for sale...yet...

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

1976 "Creature From The Black Lagoon" Poster "Alright Who Peed In The Pool?"

Who Peed in the Pool Vintage Creature from the Black Lagoon poster.. This is an original poster from 1976. It is in nice shape, having been sealed and rolled for almost 40 years. We're only asking $39 each, and not to pee in the pool. That's just gross. And lets be honest for a moment, can we? When someone does pee in a pool in the traditional stealth manner --through whatever clothing is being worn-- that someone can officially be deemed a pants-peeier. A pants-peeier who happens to be in a pool. That's a double felony in my book. At least for anyone over 4 ears old. 11x17"

                                

8 comments:

  1. How would I go about purchasing this poster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some originals ….sorry I’m just getting back with you georgett49@aol.com

      Delete
  2. If these are 11" x 17", then they are reproductions. The originals came in two sizes, both much larger than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have the size wrong but they are the originals.

      Delete
  3. where can I get one of these posters, don't care if it is original or not....want one for my brother who had one when we were kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me to get on they are the originals georgett49@aol.com

      Delete
    2. I have many originals georgett49@aol.com

      Delete
  4. I own the posters and I bought them years ago they are h originals…..

    ReplyDelete