Aspirin for the Masses

Aspirin for the Masses
Adam W. Nixon's new film, not for sale...yet...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#131 "Do Your Thing" Velvet and blacklight...

Whether you agree or disagree with its philosophy of self- autonomy at all costs, "The Gestalt Prayer" by Fritz Perls is one of the great late-hippy mantras that found its way into many a blacklight velvet poster. This poster is original with all of its velvet intact. In nice condition with no tears but some general wear. 24x35" Black, blue, pink, yellow and purple. We're asking $99.



I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I,
and if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful.
If not, it can’t be helped.


(Fritz Perls, 1969)

No comments:

Post a Comment